Sari la conținut
HiFi Tech

oppo «news»

bibi

Postări Recomandate

PM-1 ... Planar Magnetic open-back, circumaural headphone ... 1,100 $ ... flat conductor pattern that does not have any inductive components. This eliminates inductance related intermodulation distortion ... Nominal Impedance - 32 Ohm ... Sensitivity - 102 dB in 1 mW ... Frequency Response

In Free-Field -> 10 - 50,000 Hz ... Weight - 395 g (without cable)

PM-1-Front.png.0089f6769ec45a78b9a1c85ed51c2310.png

PM-1-Side.png.0683314533caaa991345e032f511a1b3.png

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

HA-1 ... headphone amplifier / DAC / pre-amplifier ... Discrete Class A Amplifier ... output transistors are biased to operate in their most linear range ... no crossover distortion caused by switching the signal between two push-pull devices ... fully balanced design ... ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC ... asynchronous USB DAC input supports PCM up to 384 kHz 24-bit and DSD up to 12 MHz (DSD256) ... supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) with both the standard and aptX® high quality codec ... stereo pre-amplifier with both RCA and XLR output ports ... adjustable gain setting

http://www.oppodigital.com/headphone-amplifier-ha-1/headphone-amplifier-HA-1-Overview.aspx

HA-1-inside.png.5f324c43c26fbbfd7a97b486c4d3fb0c.png

HA-1-Black-Back.jpg.4c81d9a12580eb99315d760a19060235.jpg

HA-1-Black-Front.jpg.5b2b670d1c8e616dcf5aa2e02eb58131.jpg

Link spre comentariu

• 2 weeks later...

PM-1 ... Planar Magnetic open-back, circumaural headphone ... 1,100 $ ...

review în InnerFidelity (cu măsurători și tot tacâmul) -» http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/scrumptious-oppo-digital-pm-1-planar-magnetic-headphone

Summary

"The Oppo Digital PM-1 is a gorgeous luxury general purpose headphone ideal for the well healed audiophile looking for a polite, juicy, laid-back sound. Though their imaging falls a bit short, their punchy dynamism without trace of harshness, for me, is a worthy trade-off. The PM-1 has excellent efficiency and is easily driven by portable players, and it does respond well to ever better upstream gear, but in the end falls just short of reference level due to it's overly-polite sound and slightly smeared mid- and upper-treble response. Those with interest in the headphone, but without the well stocked wallet may want to consider the upcoming PM-2 expected to ship without the fancy presentation box and with a reduction in headphone materials quality (artificial leather vs. lambskin etc).

I struggle quite a bit figuring out whether or not the PM-1 deserved a slot on the "Wall of Fame". While it's sound qualities are right up my alley, I know they're not going to satisfy a large swath of enthusiasts who prefer a brighter treble response, and I acknowledge they fall short of reference quality. On sonic performance alone they would not quite warrant a slot on the wall. On the other hand, for me, they were preferable to the LCD-2 with it's slightly grainy sound, and are far more comfortable and convenient for general purpose use. So after much consideration, I'll be knocking the LCD-2 off the WoF, and replacing it with the PM-1 for its slightly better sound, to my ears, and significantly superior ergonomics and styling."

Oppo_PM1_Diagram_DriverAssy.jpg.2e20d34be547d9d52db28950928b91e0.jpg

Oppo_PM1_Photo_DriverInside.jpg.e6b8e2c50197a89121ea72868effa829.jpg

Oppo_PM1_Photo_DriverAssy.jpg.19810c36eac34039bbfafed2792a35fd.jpg

Link spre comentariu